Thursday, March 27, 2014

When is spring going to come?

I am sorry I have not posted in a while and it seems like I skipped right over winter weather clothing. But, unfortunately that is what we are still wearing! I know that we are all cold and spring seems as though it may never truly arrive, but you can still add spring elements into your winter clothes. Sometimes mixing light clothes and heavy clothes may seem like your confused; but when it is done correctly it can be great.
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/532621093401950895/

To do this, I'm going to suggest adding bright colors back into your wardrobe. Go ahead! Brighten up your wardrobe by wearing bright colored jeans, instead of a typical dark blue or black.  You can also brighten up your wardrobe with bright shirts, sweaters, anything that will get you out of your winter slump. An easy way to wear spring clothes and colors is by layering. When you layer, it creates a stylish and more wintery look; by still adding spring elements.


http://www.pinterest.com/pin/532621093402079936/
Just last night, I painted my nails bright pink. The color is actually called "Feeling Happy" which is exactly what I'm going to do, even while I am walking around shivering. Bright nails are a great way to add color to your look. Another fashionable way to add color to any look is with bright lips. Though most of us think red lips can be sexy (and they can be); try some new colors such as pink or orange. These colors have a more day time look and definitely brighten up an outfit.
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/532621093401800898/





Well, I hope to be posting about spring clothes soon, but until then, remember to freshen up those winter clothes that you are tired of wearing by adding bright elements!

No comments:

Post a Comment