Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fall is officially here


Just so you know, I do practice what I preach. On Wednesday, the weather was nice but the air was slightly cool. For this weather, I remembered the advice I gave in my last blog post. I paired my maxi skirt with a white tank top and my denim jacket.  And, I will say it was perfect for the weather.

It is now official Fall. We should get ready to see leggings, boots, and sweaters. But for now, we have to focus on the weather. This week's weather is going to be slightly the same as last week, maybe a little cooler.  We probably won't be seeing many shorts this week, but the same does go for the light weight long articles of clothing, such as maxi skirts, dresses, and light weight pants. 

Also, leggings are back. Leggings and cardigans are some of my favorite combinations in the Fall. Though, I won't be pulling out any boots yet this week because I think September is too early for that, I'm sure we'll see some around campus.  Because the weather is supposed to be basically the same as last week, I will suggest the same clothes. And keep those denim jackets handy!! They are still perfect for this weather!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree that a denim jacket is perfect of the September weather. I find that denim jackets go with almost everything and they are a handy piece of clothing to have in your closet. I have never wore a maxi skirt with my denim jacket, but I will make sure that put the two together when Spring comes around because it’s a cute outfit. I usually wear my denim jacket with a hoodie, jeans, and moccasins. Now that it is November, I have already pulled out my boots for the cold weather. Boots are my favorite shoes to wear and I plan to wear them with a denim jacket throughout the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you thought the combination was cute! I also agree with you on the boots, it's definitely boot weather and I'm excited about it! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete